Current Class Offerings
- bootybarre® and bootybarre flex/flow is ideal for all levels, beginner to advanced
- Level 1 Barre is ideal for those hesitant to start in a regular class or those with limitations
- CORE barre and barreX (uses the TRX bands) are for the more experienced barre student, we ask that you have at least 5 bootybarre classes prior to starting these classes
- Pilates, TRX Pilates, Yoga/Pilates Fusion; all levels welcome
- Dance Body is more cardio focused, please wear supportive and clean tennis shoes
- TRX HIIT (high intensity interval training) is a combo of TRX and cardio burst designed to boost your metabolism, please wear supportive and clean tennis shoes
- bootybarre BOUNCE is our newest class that incorporate the mini trampolines with handlebars. Rebounding detoxes the lymphatic system which is extremely beneficial to your health, as well as providing a low impact cardio and strength option
- Men welcome!
- Check the schedule often for new classes being added periodically
- Holding or reserving a spot in your desired class is highly recommended but due to limited space we have a cancellation policy as stated below. Please be considerate of this policy, it is for the benefit of you only.
- Please arrive on time. If you are a new guest, please arrive at least 10 minutes before the class is scheduled.
- Please remove your shoes and place them in the cubbies or lobby.
- Keep your cell phones off and away. Better yet, keep in your car because this is a time for you to zone out and focus on your workout. Emergency calls can be taken in the lobby.
- CLEAN inside only shoes are permitted for select classes (i.e. HIIT, dance, tramp cardio). For other classes, sticky socks are fine but not required.
- Always practice at your own level. Never compare or compete. It is YOUR responsibility to inform your instructors of pre/post natal, injuries or past history.
- Please pick up after yourself, put away ALL props, and clean your space, including your barre and floor with our disinfectant wipes.
- Don’t leave early, it disrupts your peers and is disrespectful to your barretender. If you must, inform the instructor before class begins.
- Please don’t wear perfume or strong scents into class. It can be overbearing to your neighbor. Deodorant is always welcome though :)
- If you don’t feel well, do not come to class. We’d love to have you back when you are feeling healthy and germ free.
- Do not bring children into childcare if they are not well either. Kids must be fever free for 24 hours. No exceptions.
- If you have a child during childcare times, they MUST be under the care of the babysitter, not in the barre studio or own their own. Each child is $3. Other times like evening/weekends, you may bring them AT YOUR OWN RISK .
- Late cancel and no show policy is strictly enforced.
- Waiver of liability MUST be signed before taking class
We recognize we all have busy lives and things come up unexpectedly which may cause us to ‘late cancel’ from a class. You MUST cancel at least 6 hours prior to class. Canceling within the 6 hours prior to class will result in losing that class from your pass. If you hold an unlimited class pass you may be charged an $10 cancellation fee. We do reserve the right to cancel a class on the schedule due to low attendance. Thank you!